February 15, 2016
I don’t know where to start but I must say that I love you even if the world upside down.
A tomorrow filled with pure happiness
knowing that this direction on the path is the one and only way…
A tomorrow filled with the reassurance that your headed for better days.
A tomorrow with a love that was sent to you from the heaven above
that will only grow deeper and deeper as time goes by to last forever.
A tomorrow that will complete and fulfill yesterday’s wants and dreams.
A tomorrow that will conquer all my hardships and troubles.
I grasp the thought of what wonderfulness tomorrow could bring.
I’ve been nominated by the My Liebster Award. And until now I can’t imagine that it really happens and somebody nominated me. It is my pleasure and I am so grateful on it.Thank you very much to Ms. Deirdre (@myblogforlife) for nominating me for the Liebster Award. She’s a great writer in poetry and I love it. Please see her blog and enjoy reading about poetry. And I can assure you that you’ll love it, too.
I’ve started blogging last week. And I feel comfortable on it, because I really love to write and post anything what I want. Before, I don’t know what blog is all about but when someone told me that blog is nice because it enhances your skills in writing and to improve it as well.
11 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I love to cook.
- I love to eat that’s why I learned how to cook since I was a child.
- I’ve been writing poems since 2014. It could be an English, Tagalog, and Bisaya.
- I love dogs but our dog was died when we moved to Misamis Occidental, Philippines from Cebu City.
- My dream is to become a successful businessman and a model,too
- I drink water more than 2 to 4 liters a day, sometimes 5-6 liters will do.
- I love to listen a songs.
- I know how to dance. And I can sing too, but I’m not very good at it.
- I really love kids, a cute one.I know how to take care of the baby.
- I am turning 19 years old this coming July 31.
- I really love my mother so much. She’s everything to me.
NOW TO ANSWER THE 11 QUESTIONS POSED TO ME
- My favorite thing to do on a summer day is to go to beach and having some time with family and friends, listening a songs, doing the household chores, singing on a karaoke, writing a poems and many other things that would help me to improve.
- Actually, blogging wasn’t really my plan but somebody encouraged me to do it. Then, I followed him. So far,I learned to love blogging. 🙂
- What makes me to continue my blog? Well, nothing. I just love it.
- My favorite genre in music is melody 🙂 . Sometimes I love to listen a songs while I’m writing something on my blog.
- The place I’ve traveled that I’ve enjoyed the most, is when we went to the Lasang, Initao Forest, Overnight at the beach, Midway at Naawan, Divine Mercy at El Salvador and lastly at Ayala Centrio Mall, CDO Philippines. I really enjoyed it so much.
- If I could do anything in my life where money is no object, is that I will sing a song for my mother.I love her more than anything else.
- Which would I give up? writing or reading? NONE OF THESE.
- If I could travel anywhere in the world, it would be at U.S.A
- My favorite meal? ALL 😀
- My cellphone.
- What country do I lived in? As of now, it is not my priority but my inspiration. 🙂
Now, here are my 11 questions!
- Why did you start blogging?
- What makes you continue to blog? who motivated you?
- If you had to give up reading or writing, which would you give up? Why?
- Which do you prefer? a cat or a dog?
- What is your dream? Why do you need that? what are the things you’ll need to do in order to achieve it?
- What is your unforgettable moment?
- When will you last time that you’ve cried? reason?
- Have you ever fall in love that makes your world stop?
- What are the 5 countries do you want to visit?
- If you sing a song for your love one, what would it be?
- What hated you most?
I do hope you enjoy these questions.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award.
1) Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2) Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you
3) Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you
4) Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5) Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
Thank you again to Ms. Deirdre at myblogforlife.wordpress.com for nominating me! And congratulations to my nominees! You guys rock!
And the nominees are:
Captured by Nonil Mart S. Aque
Why do we need freedom? Is freedom necessary in our life? Why some people desperately wanting a freedom? Is it possible that freedom is a good choice? Are those freedom what you’ve think could help you? Freedom to, what?
Well, everybody wants a freedom. Freedom make us happy. Freedom is a chance to know our selves more.But sometimes, freedom leads us to the wrong way. By the way, freedom can wait for how many years, but it is not easy to get what you think because you have many circumstances that comes to your life. Freedom is always there for us when it is the right time for us to be free.
Here are some tips that I could share it to you: (This is for the youth like me)
- Freedom can wait. As long as you are kid, you only must focus your studies well in order to help you to get a better grades. Focus until you finished in your 4 year degree course you wanted to.
- Freedom to choose. If we already finish our studies, you may free to choose where you want to go and get a job as long as related to your course. In that way, maybe you can free to buy all what you want like you’ve never bought it before. And also, you can help your family to sustain their needs and shelter. HELP YOUR FAMILY as long as you are breathing. In short, it is your time to took care of them.
- Freedom BE LIKE!. This is the time that you think that you can build your own house for your new family and your children. Now,this is the time that you decide it for your self. Decide for your future.
TAKE NOTE: The child who loves freedom is the first victim of it.
(Photographed by Nonil Mart S. Aque)
We can’t feel the love by the senses. Not by the eyes to see him/her everyday, not also the sense of touch to hug and kisses you every minute, probably not the sense of hearing to hear those sweet words like I LOVE YOU, etc. That’s why many people get hurt when it comes to love. They don’t think what the reality is, they only based on what they’ve see specifically the good looking appearance.
Sometimes we may feel hurt by the love unintentionally. Hurt matters, sometimes. But always bear in mind that LOVE CONQUER AT ALL. Love always win than to hate and hurt.
Lastly, we can feel the love through the efforts and sincerity. In that way we may able to feel the essence of love when it comes to relationships.
Food Trip At D’dhons, Marawi City (April 14, 2016)
Everybody loves to eat a very delicious food in a different food courts, restaurants, or even street foods. Like me, my hobby is eating every time I feel bored and stressed. It sounds like funny but it is true. Other may says that, they only eat too much after studying for the major exams. Some of them, they eat too much when they are depressed. In addition, eating is our partner in life. This picture took last April 14, 2016 at Marawi City. By the way, the French Fries is not yet serve.Lastly,this is the day I may considered as a SPECIAL DAY.
MY WONDER MOM by supercrunchblog
She gave me BIRTH in this world.
And gave LOVE an unconditionally.
She HUGS me whenever I feel cold.
To keep me feel comfortably.
My mom is always the best.
Always playing on the ground.
Get sweats and tired body.
And went to bed is the next bound.
Every time I made things bad.
And used to crying out loud
Like a heavy rain in a cloud.
She kissed me on my forehead
. Every time I went to bed.
Not to feel afraid in a dark night.
Because my mom is my MIGHTY KNIGHT.