I’ve been nominated by the My Liebster Award. And until now I can’t imagine that it really happens and somebody nominated me. It is my pleasure and I am so grateful on it.Thank you very much to Ms. Deirdre (@myblogforlife) for nominating me for the Liebster Award. She’s a great writer in poetry and I love it. Please see her blog and enjoy reading about poetry. And I can assure you that you’ll love it, too.
I’ve started blogging last week. And I feel comfortable on it, because I really love to write and post anything what I want. Before, I don’t know what blog is all about but when someone told me that blog is nice because it enhances your skills in writing and to improve it as well.
11 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I love to cook.
- I love to eat that’s why I learned how to cook since I was a child.
- I’ve been writing poems since 2014. It could be an English, Tagalog, and Bisaya.
- I love dogs but our dog was died when we moved to Misamis Occidental, Philippines from Cebu City.
- My dream is to become a successful businessman and a model,too
- I drink water more than 2 to 4 liters a day, sometimes 5-6 liters will do.
- I love to listen a songs.
- I know how to dance. And I can sing too, but I’m not very good at it.
- I really love kids, a cute one.I know how to take care of the baby.
- I am turning 19 years old this coming July 31.
- I really love my mother so much. She’s everything to me.
NOW TO ANSWER THE 11 QUESTIONS POSED TO ME
- My favorite thing to do on a summer day is to go to beach and having some time with family and friends, listening a songs, doing the household chores, singing on a karaoke, writing a poems and many other things that would help me to improve.
- Actually, blogging wasn’t really my plan but somebody encouraged me to do it. Then, I followed him. So far,I learned to love blogging. 🙂
- What makes me to continue my blog? Well, nothing. I just love it.
- My favorite genre in music is melody 🙂 . Sometimes I love to listen a songs while I’m writing something on my blog.
- The place I’ve traveled that I’ve enjoyed the most, is when we went to the Lasang, Initao Forest, Overnight at the beach, Midway at Naawan, Divine Mercy at El Salvador and lastly at Ayala Centrio Mall, CDO Philippines. I really enjoyed it so much.
- If I could do anything in my life where money is no object, is that I will sing a song for my mother.I love her more than anything else.
- Which would I give up? writing or reading? NONE OF THESE.
- If I could travel anywhere in the world, it would be at U.S.A
- My favorite meal? ALL 😀
- My cellphone.
- What country do I lived in? As of now, it is not my priority but my inspiration. 🙂
Now, here are my 11 questions!
- Why did you start blogging?
- What makes you continue to blog? who motivated you?
- If you had to give up reading or writing, which would you give up? Why?
- Which do you prefer? a cat or a dog?
- What is your dream? Why do you need that? what are the things you’ll need to do in order to achieve it?
- What is your unforgettable moment?
- When will you last time that you’ve cried? reason?
- Have you ever fall in love that makes your world stop?
- What are the 5 countries do you want to visit?
- If you sing a song for your love one, what would it be?
- What hated you most?
I do hope you enjoy these questions.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award.
1) Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2) Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you
3) Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you
4) Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5) Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
Thank you again to Ms. Deirdre at myblogforlife.wordpress.com for nominating me! And congratulations to my nominees! You guys rock!
And the nominees are: